Thursday, March 5, 2009

Its been a while!

Hi all! A little hello cause its been a while! I have been off having a lovely time in the summer sun shine of Tasmania (yes we got some!) and haven't been inside much to be getting crafty! I will start putting up updates on my new no dig, one magic square veggie patch which I have been working on- I sowed many seeds and because it has been so lovely and warm and rainy down here the have germinated- in only 4 days! Yippee!! we are on our way to more sustainable living! I was saying to my partner that all I need is a cow, some chickens and a sheep, then I'll be right, I will have milk, eggs and wool for felting....oh if I could! Our wallaby has headed off to its next home, he is now in a big orchard a bit south of us, apparently he has been chatting up the ladies in the evenings- so we are very proud! Here are some pictures of our grown up one- look back to a previous video- Introducing Micah Asha Harris-d'Arville to get some idea of how he has grown! He is bashing us up in some of these- don't worry- it is love! We are proud of his fighting skills, he will be able to tell them whats what in the wild! Go Micah!

No comments: