Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Re- inspire yourself.

After a bit of a drought on the felting front, I re-inspired myself with some amazing alpaca that I bought at an Australia Alpaca Day celebration- which was pretty funny in itself! So I made this special scarfe, I really wanted to play with a different way of finishing the edges of the scarfe so I made little holes and loops, which ended up working a lot better than expected if I may say so! It was lovely being back at the felting board! But I haven't been again for a couple of weeks- I have too much homework! But it is winter so it is felting season, I'm gearing up for a good one! The second scarfe I have here is one of the first I ever made, I just realised I haven't ever put it up! I made it for my partner but it was too girly for him apparently so when I saw my cousin wearing a lovely knitted dress and a top that matched the blue perfectly, around her neck it went! Here she is with it.

2 comments:

Bec said...

It's so lovely!

Alouk said...

Thank you Bec! I hope you and your little one are going well!